Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Guild Emblem

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Meleager

Meleager

Profession : Mesmer
Race : Charr

The Guild Emblem Empty
PostSubject: The Guild Emblem   The Guild Emblem Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 4:04 pm

So, although I'm stepping down from the guild leader position (too much stuff going on, I can't focus on a game right now) and some of you are growing impatient about the guild emblem, I'm making a quick announcement about it.

I don't think someone should just go and make it, but we should *somewhat* agree on what the emblem should be. I was going to log on today and give it a look to give us some ideas, but alas the one time I can log-on right now my client is down, or the servers down, or something, I'm not sure.

I'll check in again after work. I'm going to be giving Drake all the permissions to do what the leader can until the whole leader thing is fixed, so that you can all discuss the emblem. (When my client will finally let me log on again...)

Sorry for all the bouncing about, was afraid this would happen and trying to situate it better for all of you. If there are some who haven't logged on to the forums yet try and give them an in-game message, unless everyone is having troubles logging on right now.

-Ash/Mel

The topic to choose the emblem is located at
https://stormheart.forumotion.com/t22-guild-emblem
Back to top Go down

The Guild Emblem
Page 1 of 1