Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Guild Events?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Meleager

Meleager

Profession : Mesmer
Race : Charr

Guild Events? Empty
PostSubject: Guild Events?   Guild Events? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 1:33 am

Hey guildies!

So, I'm trying to come up with guild activities. There's plenty to do in GW2, and there's plenty of us, and I'm curious as to what some of you would like to do. I'm not very familiar with the game yet, but I have a great idea as to what we can do in the future.

***I'm going to keep this forum up so that later on we can begin to discuss times and whatnot. ALSO, feel free to post any ideas of your own here. We're a team, any input is awesome. <3

1. Dungeon runs, for sure. Especially once we all get up to those higher levels. We're all capable, and I know we can push for some awesome PVE'in. I hope to plan nights/days/certain times where we all meet up to try the content together, in smaller groups or a large one. (Not sure how it works in this game yet).

2. A PVP group, because pvp'ing is just that much more fun with a lot of people. A well-coordinated pvp group wins games, and helps progress. Like PVE, I think (only if you're interested) that designated PVP times to meet up would also be awesome.

3. Does anyone enjoy role-playing? I sure do! And if you do too, I think we can even get a group together for this. With characters like this, having so much personality and character, it makes role-playing easy, and a whole lot of fun.

Please post any further ideas/suggestions here, I know it isn't much to start off with but we should keep events in mind for the future. Thank you!
Back to top Go down
Zerefin

Zerefin

Profession : Thief
Race : Human

Guild Events? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Events?   Guild Events? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 6:34 am

Yessss to everythiing..

I dunno about the RP though..all mine ever turned into was the fighting parts Very Happy

Perhaps guild adventure to the "unmarked" jumping puzzles to see who can do it quickest or least deaths? :3 Not to mention world bosses or end game dynamic events
Back to top Go down
Reeburn

Reeburn

Profession : Mesmer

Guild Events? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Events?   Guild Events? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 6:44 pm

I love all those :3 I think dungeons would probably be the most plausible and easiest to coordinate, as well as PvP! I'm up for RP too except I'd like to get to know the game a lil better first ya know?
I remember a couple years ago on WoW me and Matty set up a hide and go seek game in Stormwind for the guild with prizes so I think something like that would be cool! (In Hoelbrak or Rata Sum or Lion's Arch... probably not Divinity's Reach unless we limit it to a specific district XD)
Also we have the forum calendar (is there a guild one in-game?) so that'd be perfect to post event times and stuff! 
Back to top Go down
https://stormheart.forumotion.com
Reverie Raven

Reverie Raven

Profession : Guardian

Guild Events? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Events?   Guild Events? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 5:23 pm

While I probably won't be able to play much longer (ughhh, kill me now) I think all of these are great ideas Smile We have quite a few members who are nearing the 30 mark, and helpful higher levels who don't mind doing lower dungeons, so I think we'll be able to dungeon a lot, which is exciting.

I also think that while we explore more and keep an eye out for interesting things, we might be able to come up with some new ideas!

I am also up for RP, although to be perfectly honest I'm still fairly new and so I'm always kinda nervous when I do it LOL but yeah! Very Happy

BRANDON, LET US GO BRAINSTORM MORE EVENTS THIS INSTANT. <3

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Guild Events? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Events?   Guild Events? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guild Events?
Page 1 of 1