Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Guild Wars 2 Requests

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Reverie Raven

Reverie Raven

Profession : Guardian
Race : Human

Guild Wars 2 Requests Empty
PostSubject: Guild Wars 2 Requests   Guild Wars 2 Requests Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 8:20 pm

I know that since the Trading Post is working, it's a heck of a lot easier to get items now. The problem is, I think we're all pretty poor. So I thought instead of repeatedly posting it in guild chat, maybe we could post items that we are looking for here? Not sure if everyone will look but... it's worth a shot I guess.

At the moment, I'm not really looking for any particular thing for crafting, but I did find something I would like at a later date :3

Runes of Dwayna!

Rarity doesn't matter to me (obviously the higher ranking the better), and I would gladly trade other runes, or crafting materials (anything really) in return for these runes. I plan on wearing a full set of armor with them, since they add healing bonus and everything. (Plus, she's my deity, and I think that's just really boss)

If you find the gear with them but can't salvage the upgrade, you can send me the gear too! And yeah, just let me know what you'd like in exchange, and I'll hook you up if I'm able.

Thanks guys!

And in case you're too lazy to read my rant LOL

What I'd like: Runes of Dwayna
What I'll offer in exchange: Anything
Back to top Go down
Zerefin

Zerefin

Profession : Thief
Race : Human

Guild Wars 2 Requests Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Wars 2 Requests   Guild Wars 2 Requests Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 6:53 am

I'll be sure to keep an eye out for them.

That being said, I'll be looking for Sigil of Superior Battle (x2) and Sigil of Superior Leeching (x1) once I'm level 80.
Back to top Go down

Guild Wars 2 Requests
Page 1 of 1