Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Your experience so far (Guild Wars 2)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Reverie Raven

Reverie Raven

Profession : Guardian
Race : Human

Your experience so far (Guild Wars 2) Empty
PostSubject: Your experience so far (Guild Wars 2)   Your experience so far (Guild Wars 2) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 5:58 pm

I was just wondering, out of all the events that you've experienced so far in the game, which is your favorite? What zone have you enjoyed the scenery and story of the most?

I think my favorite event so far would have to be Shadow Behemoth. It's just so epic and takes a good few minutes to complete and it feels good to live through it XD

Last night, me and Eric were going to check out the Shatterer, and we were running north through the branded territory of the zone, trying to locate him. Uhm. We never made it. Because the mobs were level 50ish and we were way underleveled and they did sooo much damage and I died like five times in a row. Eric came to rez me but he also got killed by the devourers, and at that point he's just like "Kay so, back to leveling? XD" It was really funny.

As for my favorite zone so far... I don't really have a favorite as a whole, but the branded areas that I've found in Fields of Ruin, etc, were really cool. All the zones so far have been really amazing and beautiful, though!

Do you guys have any epic (or funny) stories to share about your experience in the game? I have loads, but I'll shut up for now ^_^

Tag, you're it!

~ Matty
Back to top Go down
Cinales

Cinales

Profession : Necromancer
Race : Sylvari

PostSubject: Re: Your experience so far (Guild Wars 2)   Your experience so far (Guild Wars 2) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 10:49 pm

The event I had the most fun in has to be Tequatl the Sunless (lvl 65 event in southern swamps), but I imagine that the Claw of Jormag (lvl 80 event in northern shiverpeaks) is even more epic. (haven't done it yet)

As far as favorite zone, the zones in Orr actually look pretty nice if you take out the Undead and the dusty atmosphere. (also mountains are always nice.(so are beaches.))

Not many funny stories to share though since I cruised through the game. : P
Back to top Go down
Reeburn

Reeburn

Profession : Mesmer

PostSubject: Re:   Your experience so far (Guild Wars 2) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 3:43 pm

I'll definitely come back and add more when I experience more of the game...cause I'm still in the second zone. ANYWAYS, I did love Shadow Behemoth too but it took me like 5 minutes to realize I was facing the wrong way, which is embarrassing but lawl XD
I don't have a favorite zone much but I loooove the new Lion's Arch. I love it. So much. That will definitely be my new chill spot! (And those that played GW1 with me, you'd be surprised to know I actually spend most of my time being productive rather than running around outposts!!)
Okay so mesmers can teleport all over the place and Sam and I have discovered you can glitch pretty easily... He got trapped in a rock and I fell through the earth (I was swimming around under the terrain) So that was amusing
Also my favorite part about being a Mesmer is that if I'm downed, I can make a downed clone of myself... Which is good and bad. Good because mobs can't tell which is me. Bad because neither can the players trying to res me LOL manyyy times (including you Matty XD) players have revived my clone instead of me..
Back to top Go down
https://stormheart.forumotion.com
Reverie Raven

Reverie Raven

Profession : Guardian

PostSubject: Re: Your experience so far (Guild Wars 2)   Your experience so far (Guild Wars 2) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 6:15 pm

T_T I'M SORRY I DIDN'T MEAN TO. IT WAS AN ACCIDENT.

Speaking of getting stuck though ... I was doing my story last night with assistance from Eric, we had gone into this lake to help a Quaggan village, and somehow I got knocked into some coral or something jutting out of the bottom of the lake... and I literally, despite all my effort and even the use of my teleportation spell, COULD NOT GET OUT OF IT. So the last two waves of enemies I was spamming my abilities, unable to target anything and just praying that I was actually hitting stuff. ^_________^; If I had been alone, I would've died most likely and then I'd have to do the whole thing all over again. So thank goodness Eric was there to save the day Very Happy

As for epic moments... I was in the explorable mode dungeon with Drake, Zere, Eric and Sin... and we couldn't do this one room at all. A bunch of mobs spawn and it is like impossible because the mobs are ridonk powerful (summon more, knock down I think) and if the NPC you're with dies, you have to start over. Anyways, so Zere wanted to find out what was on this one platform away from that room, and we found a boss XD This particular boss would like send out these hook things that would pull you to him, and then he'd whirlwind. He was a canoe. That said, I managed to dodge the majority of the hooks AND I went around rezzing when I was able. When my entire party had died, I managed to kite the boss really hard and live ALMOST long enough for everyone to run all the way back. I died twice in this battle... the least amount! And I felt really proud ^_^ (I have to admit that while I did dodge a lot I think my Aegis also helped a lot too!) Guardian OP.

And a funny story now :3

So, me and Eric were in this one zone I forget the name... Fields of Ruin maybe? And we were trying to get this vista and it was, as most of them are, on a cliff. So we're fighting some griffons on the way toward it, and Eric uses his spin to win move. And he fell. And I was like "OMGGG" but he only fell a little lower on this other platform and it was actually the one that had a ramp up to the vista. So it wasn't the end of the world! So we're trucking along and we get the vista, and I open my map to see where we should be heading next, and I go to link a waypoint and it's like "You can't travel in combat" so what do I do? I close the map and I dodge.

...To my death. 500 feet at the bottom of the cliff. Not my best moment. ^_^;;
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your experience so far (Guild Wars 2)   Your experience so far (Guild Wars 2) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Your experience so far (Guild Wars 2)
Page 1 of 1