Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Event Screenshots/Stories!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Reeburn

Reeburn

Profession : Mesmer
Race : Human

Event Screenshots/Stories! Empty
PostSubject: Event Screenshots/Stories!   Event Screenshots/Stories! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 6:33 pm

I want to get this subforum rollin. I'd love to see all yalls screenies

Well, this one will be for events! We've all been in some awesome ones I'm sure...some, not so awesome.

I don't have a screenshot for my favorite so far, but it was amazing... In Kessex Hills, we had to stop a pirate organization from supplying up, and eventually the overseer got pissed and came at us in his giant robot suit (like in Deadmines!) and after like 20 minutes of killing him, he had a phase 2 where he abandoned the suit and fought on his own while cannonballs rained down all around us (Gangplank memories...) so it was the most intense boss fight I'd been in I'd say.

Also in ...some area I don't remember the name of... a giant was attacking a small town and it took like 20 minutes to bring him down with like 30 people.. So this is just all three of me attacking him. I thought I looked baws. And because of all the other me's I have a lil more freedom to go around and res people that need help!

Event Screenshots/Stories! Gw002-1
Back to top Go down
https://stormheart.forumotion.com
Reverie Raven

Reverie Raven

Profession : Guardian

PostSubject: Re: Event Screenshots/Stories!   Event Screenshots/Stories! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 6:52 pm

Amg. More screenshot topics.
*plays on the forums all day*

I knew it was a good idea to spam the print-screen key.

Alright, I've got two.

The first is THE SHADOW BEHEMOTH. Sorry my screenshot kind of sucks. I've done this event twice now, and I love it. It's pretty simple in comparison to some of the other "world bosses" or whatever, but it was loads of fun anyway.

Spoiler:

The second is The Shatterer! I have actually gone to fight him twice... and apparently I did zero damage because both times I got NO credit. And I'm still kind of bitter about that. I healed people a lot the second time, rezzing and stuff, and I think it's kind of *censored* for support based people to not get credit. They give you those skillsets as an option because people like to play like that, but then when you choose to use them, you're not rewarded for it in an event setting. Sigh. Sorry for ranting XD

Spoiler:

(I'm trying out spoiler tags again >___> They are a little weird here on our forums but they should work! Let me know if ya'll have problems with them, though.)

Back to top Go down
Reeburn

Reeburn

Profession : Mesmer

PostSubject: Re: Event Screenshots/Stories!   Event Screenshots/Stories! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 11:25 pm

Well this was a SP event actually, but nonetheless! This area was pretty empty so I figured I'd try to solo this lady.
I was SO FUGGIN CLOSE. Do you see her HP bar. What the eff. What. the eff.
Spoiler:
(I have to use my mom's laptop to play. Shh. that's with the other screenie xD)
Back to top Go down
https://stormheart.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Event Screenshots/Stories!   Event Screenshots/Stories! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Event Screenshots/Stories!
Page 1 of 1