Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My first ticket...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Reeburn

Reeburn

Profession : Mesmer
Race : Human

My first ticket... Empty
PostSubject: My first ticket...   My first ticket... Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 12:45 pm

So today I'm down in a tiny trashy town called Whitesburg, GA. It was 110 miles from my normal workplace, so by the end of my trip I was just anxious to be off the road so my foot may or may not have felt a bit heavy... So I'm like a mile from the place and I see a cop turn around behind me and I think, "Oh I see that a lot, it's nothing to worry abo—" ...till the blue lights came on. I'd never been pulled over EVER so I'm sitting there like "OH GOD WHAT DO I DO" so I just slowed down and pulled into the grass on the side of the road. Yada yada he said I was going 20 over (55 in 35) but I know it was 45. (Kay, 10 over is reasonable especially if theres nobody else around and youre in a ghost town...) I can read, unlike probably most of the residents in this pile of well I didn't argue and just answered Yes sir no sir to the grumpy old cop. And after he left I just sat there thinking...what the #$^% just happened..
A lady here though used to be a sheriff deputy and she told me the fines here are rarely more than $50.. Thank god. My court date is 10/11/12...in a court over a hundred miles away from my house. gg.
Well I hope you found this at least slightly amusing cause I'm just sitting here still like "...k? XD"
BUT TO MAKE ME FEEL LIKE IM NOT A CONVICT, have you ever been pulled over? Or I guess do you have a friend or family member that has been? Tell me about it! :3
Back to top Go down
https://stormheart.forumotion.com
Meleager

Meleager

Race : Charr

My first ticket... Empty
PostSubject: Re: My first ticket...   My first ticket... Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 2:39 pm

holy snap that is so unlucky. T^T I haven't been pulled over YET, but I know if I did I'd argue so badly with the cop he'd be like "k ma'am we're going to have to take you into custody for your attitude."

and I totally believe 10 over is okay. ESPECIALLY when no one's around... he could have least marked you, you know, that whole thing where if you ever get pulled over again they can just see that you've been pulled over but didn't actually get a ticket.

HEY what kind of cars does everyone drive? I actually just got mine a couple months ago. cute lil' blue ford focus. <3
Back to top Go down
Reeburn

Reeburn

Race : Human

My first ticket... Empty
PostSubject: Re: My first ticket...   My first ticket... Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 3:06 pm

Yeah Sad

I used to have a really nice VW Passat till February when some idiot girl decided not to stop and rear ended me.. My car with what seemingly damage she did (unlike hers heh) it was still totaled..? So I bought a Nissan Altima.. Its... a downgrade but it's still a car eh. (Fun fact: The previous owner was a college student at UGA who played baseball, and he trained with the Atlanta Braves, and one day one of the most famous players on the team (Jeff Francoeur) made a small dent on the drivers side x) you can barely see it but my point is a celebrity dented my car. XD +$102827 value
Back to top Go down
https://stormheart.forumotion.com
Meleager

Meleager

Race : Charr

My first ticket... Empty
PostSubject: Re: My first ticket...   My first ticket... Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 4:49 pm

So...on the topic of cars...

I was driving a coworker home today, and a prius pulled out to cross a sorta busy road in front of me. (this happened like literally an hour ago...) Anyway, I was waiting because there was a van coming, and BAM, it was like the prius had suddenly stopped and the van t-boned it. Thank god they were okay (lol the only thing damaged was the right-front wheel) but jesus it was scary. My coworker died laughing because of the angle the wheel was at, and we have no idea how they managed to pull to the side of the road.

And ohh i dont care what kind of celebrity it is that is pretty awesome brandon! XD sucks about your first car though, if someone totals my baby focus id hunt them. >_>
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My first ticket... Empty
PostSubject: Re: My first ticket...   My first ticket... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My first ticket...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Stormheart Hall :: General Discussion-
Jump to: