Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A formal apology from Ash...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Meleager

Meleager

Profession : Mesmer
Race : Charr

A formal apology from Ash... Empty
PostSubject: A formal apology from Ash...   A formal apology from Ash... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 4:37 am

Yeah, I'm really fuggin' sorry, and yeah, I'm saying it this way to express just how I feel. We'd decided on something, and changed, and gosh... all I can do is apologize to you. I think I've heard that most of you were able to transfer safely, but on such short notice it wasn't fair to you.

When I meant gathering all of us together, I was afraid of something like this. To some of you I tried to express it, but I don't think I explained it well enough. This was the extent of it, and I promise something like this won't happen again.

I had a feeling it was going to be rough though, as soon as I had picked the server. I should have gone with my gut and had a fair vote between everyone, because then everyone's opinions would have been fully expressed, and something like this wouldn't have happened. And... what happened was that not everyone's opinions were fully heard, because I dictated the decision, and it was a very immature decision. I had thought that by simply picking a server the dispute would be solved. That everyone would be satisfied.

Well, it wasn't the case. I won't express how I feel about it myself, because it's not fair to everyone. If some of you are angry, you're very right in your place to be.

So from now on decisions WILL be group-oriented. Something like this simply cannot happen again, especially as our group grows later on, and once again, I am soooo sorry.

If anyone failed to transfer please come and talk to me and I will see what I can do for you. My huge, total mess up, and I will not let it be ruined for you.

Also, I don't really believe I should be your guild leader, so we should probably discuss that whole issue here as well. Now that we have a vent, and a forum, to gather in, where we're not hearing things from this ear or that, we can actually TALK about things.

I appreciate you reading this, and thank you, and my biggest apologies for the huge scare...

- Ash/Mel
Back to top Go down
Reverie Raven

Reverie Raven

Profession : Guardian
Race : Human

A formal apology from Ash... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A formal apology from Ash...   A formal apology from Ash... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 5:41 pm

I think I set up this forum so that only admin/mods can reply, but I think I speak for everyone (I hope) when I say that it's pretty much blown over and that it's all in the past. We've had a rough start it should be smooth sailing from here on out. I can't really imagine anything else like this happening again.

That said, I'm sure everyone appreciates your formal apology and yeah! Let's just kick some butt in GW2 and have a blast from here on out, okay? :3

~ Matty

(P.S. If anyone who isn't a mod/admin thinks this forum section should be open to everyone to reply in, please let me know via PM or the feedback section, thanks!)
Back to top Go down

A formal apology from Ash...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Guild Bulletin-
Jump to: