Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Descendants of Guild Wars: Introducing your character.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Meleager

Meleager

Profession : Mesmer
Race : Charr

Descendants of Guild Wars: Introducing your character. Empty
PostSubject: Descendants of Guild Wars: Introducing your character.   Descendants of Guild Wars: Introducing your character. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 5:53 pm

In the storyline of guild wars 2 it is stated that our current characters have descended from our previous toons in guild wars 1, and that they herald their lineage in this new Tyria. Our server, ANVIL ROCK, does partake in role-playing, though even if you choose not to role-play I know you take pride in your character's personal story, personality, and style.

In this thread please feel free to tell your character's story, to tell us of their lineage, goals, or anything else that comes to mind. It doesn't just have to be one character, for I know some of you out there are altoholics. And who ever said your first character from guild wars 1 didn't want a huge lineage anyway?

Be creative, intriguing, and most of all have fun with it. You are a Stormheart Sentinel after all, so either way your character is going to come off as great.
Back to top Go down
Reverie Raven

Reverie Raven

Profession : Guardian
Race : Human

PostSubject: Soleil Fraulein   Descendants of Guild Wars: Introducing your character. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 10:27 pm

*cough* Looks like I'm starting things off ^________^;;
I didn't type this up all that great, it's just... bullet points. And I really liked the personal storyline sooo I included it but made edits :3 ANYWAYS I'LL SHADDUP ITS TIME TO UNVEIL SOLEIL. *flail*

Soleil Fraulein - Female - Guardian

- A noblewoman descended from a Dervish of Istan, who acted as an Avatar of Dwayna and was a renowned member of the Sunspears long ago.
- Her family has migrated from Elona to Kryta.
- Was blessed by the goddess, Dwayna, and worships her primarily, although she also has great respect for the goddess of truth, Kormir.
- Her father, Seymour, is a Minister of Divinity's Reach.
- She is the youngest of four children, the others being her three brothers; Alain, Jon, and Patrick.
- Two of her brothers are members of the Seraph -- Alain serves as second in command of a company, while Patrick has recently joined Falcon's Company. Jon is following in their father's footsteps and is focusing more on politics and city affairs.
- Her mother died when she was young, so she was raised by her Father, with help from his sons.
- Her brothers taught her the art of swordplay and how to defend herself.
- Her father often worries about her as she has a tendency (much to his chagrin) to jump head first into the events around the city.
- She is stubborn and does not give up easily.
- She aspires to join the Seraph.
- Her biggest regret is that her family has failed to recover Patrick's body.
- If there is a problem, she will try to resolve it with dignity, attempting to appeal to others' morals or handling the matter honorably.
- She happened to be in Shaemoor during a Centaur assault, fighting alongside Logan Thackeray.
- She is currently resting in Shaemoor, eagerly awaiting the day that she will be fully healed and granted leave from the prison infirmary. Her brother, Jon, often visits to see how she's doing.
Back to top Go down
Reverie Raven

Reverie Raven

Profession : Guardian

PostSubject: Re: Descendants of Guild Wars: Introducing your character.   Descendants of Guild Wars: Introducing your character. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 7:15 pm

This topic kind of died but I am bumping it in an attempt to bring more life to it. I know for a fact there are people who have been working on bios and RP stories for their characters. Feel free to post them here, guys.

Sirivuss the Sylvari Thief

- Born during the Cycle of Night.
- He dreamed of "treason", the Ventari Tablet being destroyed, and the Pale Tree withering. (I'm leaving this vague intentionally because even Sirivuss remembers only bits and pieces. It's all a bit blurry Wink )
- He is generally reserved, having been treated as an outcast by his people. Still, he treasures friendship and is extremely loyal to those he calls his friends.
- He joined the Nightmare Court for a brief stint, becoming an apprentice to a senior knight. After questioning the beliefs of the Nightmare Court and realizing he didn't fit in with them, he left. He rescued a fern mastiff (which follows him around loyally), and some sylvari who had been captured. This "redeemed" him in the eyes of some, but many are still suspicious, believing he is an agent of the Nightmare Court.
- Sirivuss believes that enacting violence for the sake of it, to corrupt the Pale Tree is a gross misuse of power. At the same time, he believes that sometimes, there are necessary evils.
- He generally sees both the good AND bad in people or things.
- Was once close to the firstborn of his cycle, Malomedes.
- Sirivuss believes that his Wyld Hunt is to find a balance between the Nightmare Court and the Grove. He believes that if the Nightmare Court is left to continue their corruption, the Pale Tree will wither. This is what he thinks he saw in his dream. He doesn't want to destroy the Tablet, but he feels as though some of the tenets are misguided.

(Okay I'm going to be honest, I did A LOT of research on this, but I'm still not sure if this is 'canon' with the Sylvari lore. I'm not sure that they would take him back, regardless of his heroic actions. I am going to do some research on the Soundless, but very little information has been posted so far.)
Back to top Go down
Zerefin

Zerefin

Profession : Thief

PostSubject: Re: Descendants of Guild Wars: Introducing your character.   Descendants of Guild Wars: Introducing your character. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 5:57 am

Testing/reserving :3
Back to top Go down
Reeburn

Reeburn

Profession : Mesmer

PostSubject: Re: Descendants of Guild Wars: Introducing your character.   Descendants of Guild Wars: Introducing your character. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 11:18 pm

Here's my necro, but I like to think of her more as a witch :3
I'll...edit this...with her story eventually. Sometime. /lazy

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
https://stormheart.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Descendants of Guild Wars: Introducing your character.   Descendants of Guild Wars: Introducing your character. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Descendants of Guild Wars: Introducing your character.
Page 1 of 1