Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

We now have a ventrilo server! Please read inside.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Meleager

Meleager

Profession : Mesmer
Race : Charr

We now have a ventrilo server! Please read inside. Empty
PostSubject: We now have a ventrilo server! Please read inside.   We now have a ventrilo server! Please read inside. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 5:40 pm

Hello again guildies. I have set up a ventrilo server for all of us to use. I've set up a couple of channels so we're not all piled into one (although I don't mind blabbering to you all anyway <3). There is a GW2 lounge with numerous channels to divide into, and for all of those LoL players I made one as well. Just so we don't get our games mixed up, or start raging at LoL while in the gw2 channel. I know we all rage... but that game is like a drug and we still play it haha.

So here is the information!:

Hostname: vent60.light-speed.com
IP Address: 173.192.87.32
Port: 9533
Password: strmstnl03

***PLEASE read these few rules about the server, or feel free to add to them if you wish.

1. Be kind and courteous. Speaking to one another can be quite different than typing.
2. No yelling/overt cussing or provocative language. I know some of us may not care, but there are those that do, and we must respect one another.
3. For now the server fist I believe 15 people, and I will upgrade when necessary. Please do not give the server information to people outside of the guild unless approving with one of the vent admins/in-game officers. I'm really pinpointing this down because this is a paid-for service, and I want all space for now reserved only for us.
4. Make use of the appropriate channels if you can.
5. Most of all, enjoy yourselves!

ALSO, a note for the officers. In case you'd like to use the admin login to make any changes, contact me for the information and I'll get you hooked up. =]

- Kristina!
Back to top Go down

We now have a ventrilo server! Please read inside.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Guild Bulletin-
Jump to: