Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Please introduce yourselves!

Go down 
+5
Cinales
Reverie Raven
Meleager
DragoonLagoon
Reeburn
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Reeburn

Reeburn

Profession : Mesmer
Race : Human

Please introduce yourselves! Empty
PostSubject: Please introduce yourselves!   Please introduce yourselves! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 12:19 pm

Hi hello,

As Kristina mentioned in her first announcement,
Quote :
I know that there's going to be at least 15 of us joining altogether, and I know a lot of us don't know each other. I really hope we can all get along and have a lot of fun though, because I know I've been looking forward to playing with everyone quite a bit.
...well, I'd thought it'd be good if we had a topic introducing ourselves. I'll start I guess.

Well, uh, for those that don't know me, I'm Brandon/Reeburn/Bells (I plan to go by Reeburn in-game). I don't have a functional PC at the moment, but I will soon I hope! Anyways, I hate introducing myself. not really much I can say really..
-Edit in!- I'm a music fanatic. I don't mind most genres but my heart lies in Alternative/Indie/Folk, somewhere along those lines. I'm a lazy bum but I really love doing adventurous stuff (I work for a canopy tour for example). I love to study languages and stuff and I'm obsessed with pirates andddddd basically I'm a real quirky guy with OCD from down in Georgia. Uhh uhhh... Yeah!
I should be Reeburn in-game (human Mesmer), but if you need to contact me, my email is brandon.w.pace@gmail.com and my Skype is bran.pace
And finally I want the time we spend playing this game to be fun and memorable; I don't like conflict or anything and I'll see it through that they will be settled.

Happy gaming!
~Reeburn

Last edited by Reeburn on Mon Aug 27, 2012 5:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://stormheart.forumotion.com
DragoonLagoon

DragoonLagoon

PostSubject: Social skills activate! ::rolls nat 1::   Please introduce yourselves! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 4:32 pm

Even though I have most likely encountered some of you (though, I can honestly hope it wasn't LoL. I'm far too competitive for my own good sometimes.) I'm not-so-great at this whole "hey I'm -x-" thing.
I'm Eric, I like long walks on the beach, dungeon crawling, wyverns and pixies. I dislike kids putting toys in the lawn I mow, Capcom for not releasing more than 2 console Monster Hunters in America, movie reviewers and goats. I want to change the world by doing alot of high end PvE content as much as possible hopefully resulting in kittens and candy for the poor children on Earth! :3. . . .
No, but really, for those who wouldn't know...I'm Eric or go by the general aliases of Kyuuden(I have x's in front and back when I only really absolutely need them) and the becoming much more common DragoonLagoon.(...which began as a kinda gimmick name, mixing classes/landscape names together...but somehow I've grown attached). If you feel the absolute urge to contact me, it's possible through Aim @ xXKyuudenXx or my email xKyuudenx(at)gmail(dot)com (stupid new members not allowed to post external links thing :V). I'd give out skype, but if you learned anything from me in this last paragraph you could probably guess what my username is (1x each side for skype...my aim was an exception for this cause I botched the creation of the aim name with 1x each). I look forward to not hating you all actually meeting decent people in game. OH, RIGHT, uhhh in game name...yeahh...gonna have too many of those because I like playing a ton of things. Plan on my Charr Warrior Vuldrak Stormrazor (yeah, original, right? T_T.)..
Back to top Go down
Meleager

Meleager

Profession : Mesmer
Race : Charr

PostSubject: Re: Please introduce yourselves!   Please introduce yourselves! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 4:46 pm

I'll introduce myself here as well! x]

I'm Kristina, Ash, or Mel, whichever you prefer. I adore role-playing, drawing, and reading, and of course gaming. I love LoL, and now GW2, and sims, and... yeah, the list goes on. Some of you I've known for years, some I haven't met, but I honestly can't wait to play with everyone in-game.

I posted my contact info in the first announcement, or you can check my profile page. In-game I'll be known as Infirmos, and... (yeah, my toon's a guy, and he's adorable!) Well, I'm pretty easy to get along with, so let's just have fun and get to know each other, yeah? =]
Back to top Go down
Reverie Raven

Reverie Raven

Profession : Guardian

PostSubject: Re: Please introduce yourselves!   Please introduce yourselves! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 5:24 pm

Hi guys :3 I'm Matty!

I can't play Guild Wars 2 yet because of some power supply issues, but I do know that I am going to make a Guardian (as for the race, I have no idea) named Soleil Fraulein!

I like halping, like good ol' Jarvan, so if you guys need anything, don't hesitate to ask! Admittedly, it might be difficult for me to assist without access to a gaming PC, but feel free to ask anyway.

As for things I like to do outside of gaming, I like to write! And lately I've been working on some art, mostly for a project of mine. I've also taken it upon myself to make us a lovely blue and pale-ish yellow gold forum skin, so look forward to that in the next couple of hours... or days. Depending on how that goes. ^_^;

I'm not sure if anyone is going to respond in here but... Kristina, did you make an asura? :3 I want to see this adorable guy you speak of. Pics plz. Thanks <3

~ Matty
Back to top Go down
Cinales

Cinales

Profession : Necromancer
Race : Sylvari

PostSubject: Re: Please introduce yourselves!   Please introduce yourselves! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 6:09 pm

Hi I'm Cinales.

I play games.
Apart from that, I have a penchant for quantum physics and geopolitical relations but also manga an anime. : P
I look forward to meeting new members an all that good having fun together stuff. ; )

My in game name is the same as my name in the forum so feel free to contact me if you need help or materials or whatnot.
My email is on my profile page as well, oh and if people ask for a Heracles (Herc) that's me.
Back to top Go down
Sinmora

PostSubject: Re: Please introduce yourselves!   Please introduce yourselves! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 6:23 pm

Boop.

I'm Sin! I like to be lazy and complain about how boring everything is. I also enjoy reading, writing, and vidya games. I'm on a constant quest to find more music aaand thats about it.

My in-game name is the same here (Sinmora) so... yeah. Add me and whatnot. Yade, yade, everyone has already said it all, so I won't repeat it. :3
Back to top Go down
Zerefin

Zerefin

Profession : Thief

PostSubject: Re: Please introduce yourselves!   Please introduce yourselves! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 7:54 pm

Ello!

I am King Zerefin(sylvari assassin), Kolror Darkfoor(human warrior), Emmortahl(charr engineer), or you can just call me Mike. I am very much an altaholic and a lootwhore (You won't see me letting even grey items be left behind Very Happy) For now, the main is Kolror, but that could change at any time.

That's about it from me. Hope to see you guys in game soon!

Last edited by Zerefin on Mon Sep 03, 2012 8:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Falchior

Falchior

Profession : Necromancer

PostSubject: Re: Please introduce yourselves!   Please introduce yourselves! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 4:39 pm

Hey all,

I’m Sam, and let me start off by warning you that I am awful at introductions :p I’d imagine most of you have never heard of me because I wasn’t involved in the GWI guild. I met Matty and Brandon about a year ago on WoW, and the three of us became really close pals. I also know Kristina and Zere *waves*. Hopefully I’ll get to meet (and befriend) all of you soon.

I’m a big fan of Music (Pierce The Veil anyone?), Batman, Cats, and Hot Pockets, there is more, of course, but nothing as important as what I have listed above ^_^. Hmmm…I tend to rage pretty hard at games so hopefully I can keep my sailor’s mouth under control if we Vent together. I literally am the king of typos, as you will soon find out…If you have any questions, or just wanna chat, hit me up!
Back to top Go down
Drakefist
Legend of the Mists
Drakefist

Profession : Warrior
Race : Norn

PostSubject: Re: Please introduce yourselves!   Please introduce yourselves! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 7:06 pm

They call me Matheo Drakefist in the lands of GW2.

I hail from a long line of heroes, we became known as Legends of the Mists.

I'm a Norn, warrior. I have a greatsword and heavy armor and made em both myself with weap/armor smithing

Lemme make this clear, i BASH stuff.

I'm also a pervert, dragon fanboy, i like Axes and swords and greatswords. My fav color is green, i like mangas.

Herc is ma best buddy and im worth knowing even though in freaking awkward butta enjoy.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Please introduce yourselves!   Please introduce yourselves! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Please introduce yourselves!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Council Chambers-
Jump to: