Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Welcome Guildies!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Meleager

Meleager

Profession : Mesmer
Race : Charr

Welcome Guildies! Empty
PostSubject: Welcome Guildies!   Welcome Guildies! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 1:56 am

Hello members of the Stormheart Sentinels! This is Ash/Mel, and I want to apologize for not having the guild already up and running. Tonight's been the first night I've really been able to play, but by tomorrow you should definitely hit me up for an invite and we'll get you started.

A couple small announcements!

1. Our server is the Tarnished Coast ANVIL ROCK, and stating this just... because. Haha

2. If you need to contact me my in-game name is Infirmos. You can also skype me at meleager3 or email me at kristinafaer@yahoo.com

3. I'm going to be getting a vent server within the next couple of days. Keep an eye out for the posted information!

4. In case you need to message me when I'm online about anything starting in the new guild you can contact me in the evenings this week pacific GMT time. I work all day shifts this week so that makes it easier. I do have a lot of stuff planned for the guild, and this is going to be a lot of fun.

5. Hope to see everyone in game and let's all have fun alright? =]

**Edit**: I forgot to say a couple more things!

Check out guidelines posted by Matty also located in this forum. Matty, Brandon and I will be moderating the forum.

I also want to say a couple of things. I know that there's going to be at least 15 of us joining altogether, and I know a lot of us don't know each other. I really hope we can all get along and have a lot of fun though, because I know I've been looking forward to playing with everyone quite a bit. If you ever, and I mean EVER, have any concerns in the guild please let one of us know. This guild is casual, comfortable, and meant to make everyone's experience all the greater, but we are also all people behind these screens. Although there are ranks between us in the guild, I do not see it as such, for any input towards absolutely anything will be heard. This guild is for all of us to share and administrate, so let's rock it, yeah?

- Infirmos (Ash/Mel)
Back to top Go down

Welcome Guildies!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Guild Bulletin-
Jump to: