Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Turning the Forum Gears!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Reeburn

Reeburn

Profession : Mesmer
Race : Human

Turning the Forum Gears! Empty
PostSubject: Turning the Forum Gears!   Turning the Forum Gears! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 7:12 pm

Hey guys,

I just wanted to throw out a couple things about this new site.
First off, I'd like to thank Matty for doing an incredible job on setting up the forums. I think we think have a few more small tweaks to make, but PLEASE go down to the Comments section and give her your feedback! She spent hours and hours working on it so please show her some love Wink
Now then, the main reason we made this site was for us to have an effective way to communicate through the guild. I know most of us have instant messaging and it's more convenient, but if you read something on the forum and want to comment, reply on the forum. I know it's tempting (and logical I guess) to just tell them on Skype or MSN, but we're trying hard to get this forum on its feet.
We have had to play 'telephone' with instant messaging before this and it didn't always work out so well. Miscommunications and some messages didn't always get passed on. This site fixes that! (Of course if it's an emergency find a way to contact whoever ASAP!)
Alright, lastly, please make it a habit to check this site at least once daily. This is where we post news, updates, things you should know, etc. So right now (no really. now.) go add this site to your bookmarks, homepage, favorites, whatever! It's important you keep in touch.

Post-lastly, we still have a few more people that haven't joined this site yet that I was told that would join us on Guild Wars 2. (And I mean those who have played games with us for a while.) Other than them, I know a couple of yall have a recruitment party incoming—direct them here!

~Reeburn

P.S. I doubt we'll need them much, especially for now, but if you'd like to be a forum moderator, just PM on here and I'll get back with you!

Edit: P.P.S. I've added a feature in your profile that allows you to select your Race/Profession (of your main)! So go check that out after the rest of my suggestions!
Back to top Go down
https://stormheart.forumotion.com

Turning the Forum Gears!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Guild Bulletin-
Jump to: